Before installing the extension, you need to install Meta Box plugin first.
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for Meta Box
- Click Install Now button to install the plugin
- After installing, click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin
The extension is just a WordPress plugin, you can install it like a normal WordPress plugin.
- Go to Plugins, click Add new, then click Upload plugin.
- Choose the
.zipfile you downloaded and click Install now
- After finishing upload, click Activate to finish.
First you have to go to Settings → Meta Box Updater to add your API key. To get this API key, please go to your My Account page.
After entering this info, click Save Changes.
Whenever a new version of an extension is released, you’ll see the notification in Plugins page or Dashboard → Update page, just like other plugins hosted at WordPress.org:
Clicking on View version x.x.x details, you’ll see the changelog of new version:
Clicking Install update now will install the new version of the extension.